MASTERING YOUR RECORDING
• Mastering is the final process to optimize your recording
• Mastering will “polish” your recording using eq, limiting and compression
• All of the recordings you have heard today have been mastered
• Mastering can make the difference between an ok recording and a fantastic recording!!!
• Mastering adds a sonic and musical cohesion throughout your CD
• Mastering “chops” comes from thousands of hours of recording experience using various analog and digital tools.
• These mastering tools MUST be used correctly!
• A quality mastering job should be part of your CD project
• Mastering can be the difference between your recording sounding like a “demo” or like a “record”!
Mastering time is included in all of our CD package pricing.